Published on August 06, 2020
Hosted by Asim Hussain, Microsoft's Green Cloud Advocacy Lead, The Climate Fix Podcast showcases people and companies working on scalable solutions to the climate crisis.
Tune in to listen to Elba Horta, Puro.earth Business Development Manager, as she talks about:
- the industrial carbon removal methods available to companies who want to reach Net Zero at Puro.earth CO2 Removal Marketplace
- how verification of carbon removals is done
- the history of the CO2 Removal Certificate (CORC) standard
- what is biochar
- why carbon removal from biochar, wooden and carbonated building elements needs to be scaled with the income from CORCs
- how pre-purchase agreements for CORCs helps carbon removal suppliers with additional revenue to grow their climate impact
- how carbon removal contributes to the green economic recovery
- what are carbonated building elements
- why she shifted her career towards sustainability
- her advice to everyone who wants to be part of the change needed to reverse the climate crisis
Take the first step towards Net Zero. Leave us your contact details here and our team will be in touch to get you started.