- Location: Finland
- Type: Full-time
- Division: Puro.earth IT
Puro.earth is the world's first crediting program for engineered carbon removal. We help companies globally in their science-based journey to net-zero and accelerate the carbon removal economy.
If you’re committed to tackling the climate crisis, join our ever-growing team to mobilize the carbon net-negative economy.
About the role
We're looking for a hands-on front-end developer to work on Puro.earth Portal front-end development processes to help Puro.earth build the best carbon removal ecosystem.
- Tailor open source Odoo ERP platform based on Puro.earth business requirements (emphasis on front-end)
- Work with marketing, designers, development team and product managers to design and implement software solution
- Participate in the Puro.earth platform development team’s daily routines and work as a member of the team
- Keep your job knowledge up to date by studying new frameworks, tools and technologies, reading industry publications and partaking in educational opportunities such as workshops
- You’re curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve skills
- You’re passionate about reversing climate change
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in developing & configuring Odoo front end
- Solid knowledge of Odoo MVC architecture
- Familiar with Odoo's latest versions and ORM API
- Familiar with Enterprise solutions
- Experience in designing, assessing, developing and deployment of large scale B2B applications
- Code optimization skills and proactively look for ways to make the architecture, code, and operations better
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, etc including branching and merging
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of one or many of the following preferred: digital assets management, registries, certificate settlement and delivery processes, global B2B payment solutions, company audit and verification processes
- Having an eye for detail
- Capable of working in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Creative mindset
- Working proficiency in English
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Tony Risikko at email@example.com.