|Puro General Rules||3.1||June 2023|
- Removed Chapter 3.4 Certificate Expiry as per resolution in Advisory Board on 31 May, 2023. CORCs no longer expire automatically after 5 years.
- Chapter numbering from Ch 3.5 unchanged for reference.
|Puro General Rules||3.0||Dec. 2022|
- CORC minimum durability set to 100 years
- Annex C discontinued: CORC issuance on Bio-based Building
- Materials methodology (storage durability of 50 years) ceased from January 2023.
- Chapter 1.2.3 added: reference to normative documents
- Chapter 2.1.4 added: reference to leakage
- Chapter 4 revised: description of “transfer of ownership” of a CORC instructed with a trade report
- Chapter 5 revised to allow publishing of Audit Reports and project description
- Enhanced Rock Weathering added as a valid Methodology.
- All Methodologies and templates published as separate documents in Puro.earth website. Annex A-H removed from this document
|Puro General Rules||2.7||October 2022|
- Annex B: Carbonated Building Material update from 2019 to 2022 to reflect the latest science
- Chapter 1.3: Governance rules updated
| || |
|Puro General Rules||2.6.1||May 2022|
- Page numbers corrected in Table of Contents
|Puro General Rules||2.6||May 2022|
- Annex H: Woody Biomass Burial
|Puro General Rules||2.5.1||May 2022|
- Minor spelling mistakes corrected
|Puro General Rules||2.5||March 2022|
- Renaming of “Direct Purchase” to “Service Provider Trade” to align to Appendix 1 Terms and Conditions.
- 4.2 Clarification of conditions related to Service Provider Trade.
|Puro General Rules||2.4.1||Feb. 2022|
- Annex A: Biochar chapter 4.2 - Spelling correction of 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑔
|Puro General Rules||2.4||Feb. 2022|
- Terminology change: replace "cancel/retirement" with "retire/retirement"
- 5.1 Reporting: Added possibility for beneficiary to delay (embargo) the publishing of the retirement for maximum 12 months
|Puro General Rules||2.3||Jan. 2022|
- 2.1.2 Environmental and social safeguards
- 2.1.3 Additionality and Baseline
- Annex A: Biochar methodology update from 2019 to 2022 to reflect the latest science
|Puro General Rules||2.2||Dec. 2021|
- Chapter 1.3: Governance by Advisory Board
- Chapter 3.8: Expiry extended
- Chapter 5: Issuance and cancellation reports from the Registry
|Puro General Rules||2.1||Jun. 2021|
- Re-structuring: Separate chapters to describe rules for trading (Marketplace) and carbon removal crediting (Registry and Standard)
- Annex G: Geologically stored Carbon methodology
|Puro General Rules||2.0||Jun. 2021|
- Chapter 3.1: Settlement is no longer tied to auctions
- Chapter 3.4: Purchase through Certificate Listing Service enabled
- Chapter 3.4: Pre-Purchase transactions enabled outside auctions
- Chapter 3.4.3: Transfer Request added to Pre-purchase agreement process
- Chapter 4.3: Sale of CORCs enabled in external marketplaces
- Annex A, 1.1.12: requirements for safe handling of biochar
|Puro General Rules||1.4||Apr. 2020|
- Chapter 3.7 and 6.2: Extension of the expiry date by 6 months
- Chapter 3.5.6: Online shop closed for 3 hours before and after the auction
- Chapter 3.5: Possibility to select removal method in online shop
- Numbering of subparagraphs in Chapter 1.5. and Annex A,B,C
|Puro General Rules||1.3||Dec. 2019|
- Chapter 3.3: Certificate auctioning (changes from 48h blind to 96h half-blind)
- Chapter 3.4: Pre-purchase of Certificates (changes due to action mechanism update)
- Chapter 3.5 Certificate online purchase (added)
- Chapter 6.2: CORCs issued in Experiment phase will expire normally 12 months after Issuance date.
|Puro General Rules||1.2||Oct. 2019|
- Chapter 3.2.4: CORCs may be issued for 18 months old production (previously 12 months)
- Chapter 3.3: editorial changes
- Chapter 3.4: Pre-purchase of Certificates (CORCs)
- Chapter 6.4: Aim to use CORC income for growth
|Puro General Rules||1.1||Jun. 2019|
Update to annex C and F
- Annex C. Wooden Building element methodology modified to incorporate also biomass-based insulation materials.
- Annex F. List of signatories included confidentially (not changed)
|Puro General Rules||1.0||Apr. 2019|
|Initial version elaborated with List of Signatories and published on puro.earth website on the launch date of Puro CO2 removal marketplace.|